Born and raised in New Zealand, Chrissy grew up in a sporty family so naturally jumped straight into fitness. She then continued her education into university studying Sport and Exercise Science and then a Masters in Human Nutrition.
Chrissy has been involved in the health and fitness industry for over 15yrs years where she has worked for such organizations including; Les Mills NZ, Pure Fitness International, Fitness First and is a Master Trainer for NASM, TRX and Power Plate training.
She has been living in Hong Kong for the past 15 years where she works as a Nutritionist, Group fitness trainer and Educator/Presenter. She is also a mum to her 2 gorgeous kids, 9 and 11yrs. Chrissy is also an ambassador for Nuzest Hong Kong and features as the resident Nutritionist (and writer) for Southstream Market and menu advisor for Global Food Consulting.
Women's health, weight loss, gut health, general fitness, prenatal, post-natal and kids/teens.
• Group Fitness & Personal Trainer
• Fitness Presenter and Educator
• Menu Advisor
• Health & Fitness Writer
• Fit Model
• MSc (Human Nutrition)
• BSc (Sport and Exercise Science)
• Nutrition & Environmental Medicine foundations (ACNEM)
• ISAK Level 3 – (Anthropometry & Body Composition)
• NASM Certified Personal Trainer
• TRX Suspension Trainer, group & Yoga trainer
• CPR/AED certified
• TRX Senior Educator – Suspension trainer and Yoga
• NASM Master Trainer
• Power Plate Master Trainer
• Ph360 Epigenetics endorsed coach (personalized health)
Sign up for Chrissy's latest fitness tips, healthy recipes and event updates